DEDDINGTON FESTIVAL 2018
The vision of the Deddington Festival is to enhance
the community spirit of the parish of Deddington and surrounding villages by providing a range of events designed to appeal to all ages and interests.
BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
As Deddington Festival is a charity and run by
volunteers, we rely on sponsorship from business and donations from private individuals and trusts to fund this fantastic community event. So we need your support.
Deddington Festival covers the villages of
Deddington, Hempton and Clifton. Deddington is the largest village with a very active community of 2,200 people split across 990 households. It has a busy commercial centre and a very
popular Farmers’ Market. Many people attend the Festival events from Banbury, Oxford and the villages in-between.
Sponsorship of Deddington Festival is a great way to
reach a high proportion of consumers in the local area and the wide range of events means the Festival has a broad appeal for all ages and interests.
Deddington Festival has a core offering of events
which are highly anticipated locally and well attended each year. We supplement these events with additional events annually to keep the Festival fresh.
Our popular core events
- Jazz in the Church – The beautiful parish church of St. Peter and
St. Paul is transformed into a moodily lit speakeasy each year for an evening of world class jazz.
- Deddy Rocks – Through Festival favourite Deddy Rocks, we showcase
the musical talents of some great local bands, taking over the garden of one of our lovely local pubs and starting with a family barbecue in the afternoon, a performance by the local school choir and
children’s disco, before the bands take to the stage and rock through the evening.
- The Children’s Festival – A fantastic turnout during its inaugural
year in 2017 means the Children’s Festival is here to stay! This event offers a host of fun-filled events for families, including a talk by a children’s author; pot painting; jewellery making; dance
and photography workshops; clay modelling; T-shirt painting and lots of opportunities to perfect and perhaps even discover artistic and musical skills in the beautiful setting of the Parish Church.
And when they are tired out from all their artistic endeavours, kids and their parents can relax at our children’s café, have their faces painted and enjoy the skills of our resident balloon
- Deddy Car Fest – One of those events which seems destined to grow
and grow, Deddy Car Fest is a treat for all those petrol heads out there. We take over the Market Place for a celebration of cars old and new, vintage and supercars, offering enthusiasts the chance
to not only look at some of the finest cars ever built, but to go for a drive in them too!
- Poetry Please – This popular evening of poetry and prose
showcases the poetic prowess lurking in our community.
- Art Exhibition and Sale – This event showcases the impressive
talents of local artists, potters and sculptors.
- History Walk – Always well attended, the history walk delves into
the fascinating history of Deddington and provides an entertaining and informative insight into local life through the ages.
Exciting extra events planned for 2018
- The return of the immensely talented male a cappella ensemble All the King’s Men, from King’s College London, who were such a hit at last year’s
Festival. They’ve toured the US, produced critically acclaimed albums and come runner up in last year’s BBC ‘Pitch Battle’ contest. And not only will they be performing live in Deddington Parish
Church, but we’re giving you a chance to sing with them in a vocal masterclass beforehand.
- A treasure hunt around the village which will appeal to young and old alilke.
- The return of talented singer songwriter Molly Davies for a live set at The Deddington Arms.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR BUSINESS
All business sponsors will benefit
- the Festival’s marketing activity, which aims to maximise publicity online and offline through PR, direct marketing, social
media, branded literature, email marketing
- being involved with a strong community event which could form part of your corporate social responsibility offering.
Below are our suggested sponsorship packages, but we
can also tailor a package specifically to suit your business, product or service:
INDIVIDUAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP
Thank you on Festival website and mentions in social media activity and press releases
focusing on the sponsored event.
“Supported by” credit on all literature
Branded logo at YOUR Festival event
Can distribute own literature at YOUR event
Featured banner advert on YOUR event page of the Festival website with web
OVERALL FESTIVAL SPONSOR
“Supported by” credit on all literature
Branded logo at every Festival event
Can distribute own literature at ALL events
Featured banner advert on HOME page of the Festival website with web link
Mentioned in any social media, press and radio coverage as Festival
PA announcement as Festival sponsor at every main event
Opportunity to present a prize or introduce an act on stage.